What meal defines your childhood best than some of your abuela's Arroz con Pollo? We'll answer that: NOTHING! Looking for a new recipe? Well Goya©'s got you covered! Check out their delicious and incredibly simple recipe for Arroz con Pollo!
- 4 pounds of chicken
- Adobo (to taste)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onion
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cup Canilla rice
- 1 packet Chicken Flavored Bouillon
- 1 packet Sazon with Saffron
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup pitted Alcaparrado
- 1 jar fancy Pimientos
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Put olive oil on pan and cook chicken until brown
- In a separate pot, put your onion, green bell pepper, minced garlic, rice, Chicken flavored bouillon, and Sazon with Saffron
- Mix ingredients and add 3 cups of water, bring to boil. Add Alcaparrado.
- Once boiling, add chicken to pot and reduce to simmer for 25 minutes.
- Fluff rice and add Pimientos and peas.