Are you getting the fajita craving? We have the perfect recipe to cure it! Mazola's chicken fajitas are simple and delicious!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Kick'N chicken
- 1 red bell pepper cored and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper cored and sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 tablespoon Kick'N chicken
- 8 flour tortillas
- Optional: salsa sour cream OR guacamole OR serve with refried beans
Coat chicken on both sides with 1 to 2 tablespoons seasoning. Grill over Direct Medium heat, 16 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature is at least 170°F. Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice chicken into strips.
Combine peppers and onion in a large bowl. Add oil and 1 tablespoon seasoning and mix well. Grill over Direct High heat in a grill basket until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Fill tortillas with grilled chicken and vegetables. Top as desired with salsa, sour cream or guacamole. Or serve with refried beans.
Recipe note: Add 1 teaspoon Weber® Kick'N Chicken® Seasoning per cup of salsa or sour cream to jazz up the flavor. Add 1 teaspoon Weber® Kick'N Chicken® Seasoning to a 15-ounce can of refried beans. Mix well and heat until bubbling.