If you are one of those who think that salads are bland and tasteless, this recipe will change your mind.
In the summer, we get very creative in many things because we want to enjoy these days of sun and heat to the fullest. It is the ideal time to also experiment in the kitchen with seasonal vegetables. You ask yourself, what does a salad need to be successful? Easy. So that your salad is complete, it must include dressings, healthy fats, vegetables, proteins, and carbohydrates (only if you feel like it). These options open up millions of possibilities to prepare salads, but it all depends on your imagination. Change the mentality of boring salads to make them part of your daily diet. Prepare this easy chicken salad recipe.
- 1 breast boneless, skinless
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup mini-romaine lettuces or lettuce heads
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 red onion in julienne
- 1/3 cup of pineapple cut into medium cubes
- 10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- The first thing to do is season the breast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cook your chicken in a nonstick skillet until cooked but juicy. Then cut it into strips and reserve.
- Prepare the vinaigrette in a small container, mixing all the ingredients very well.
- Assemble the salad plate by placing a bed of lettuce. Combine the chicken, cherry tomatoes, the julienned onion, and the paprika, then add the pineapple and the avocado.
- Serve with some vinaigrette on top and enjoy.