Super Bowl LV is right around the corner, and thanks to Kraft®, we're bringing you this amazing recipe that will be sure to make your Super Bowl party a win! Check out this delicious recipe for Buffalo Chicken Party Sandwiches.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 6 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Natural Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 12 small sandwich buns (3 inch), split
- 1-1/2 cups Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cook chicken, sauce and water in saucepan on medium heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, mix mayo, dressing, celery and blue cheese.
- Fill buns with chicken mixture, cheddar and mayo mixture.
For the full link to the recipe, along with tips and nutritional facts, click here. Thanks Kraft®!!