Looking to spice up your Thanksgiving dessert this year? Try this delicious Kraft® 4 Layer Pumpkin Cake! Check out the recipe below:
Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes (including cooling)
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 pkg (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped Planters® Pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cake mix, 1 cup pumpkin, milk, oil, eggs and 1 tsp. spice in large bowl with mixer until blended. Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round pans.
- Bake 28 to 30 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cakes in pans 10 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, remaining pumpkin and spice; mix well. Gently stir in COOL WHIP. Cut each cake layer horizontally in half with serrated knife; stack on serving plate, spreading COOL WHIP mixture between layers. (Do not frost top layer.) Drizzle with caramel topping just before serving; top with nuts.
See link below for full recipe and video: