Introducing our #BravoSnackHacks series! Below is our recipe for the Puking Pumpking Guacamole that is just gross enough for Halloween, but still delicious to eat! Tag us on Instagram @bravo_supermarketsofficial when you recreate this + get all your ingredients at the Bravo near you!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 lime; juiced
- 1 small container of grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- salt, to taste
- Slice avocados and limes; set aside
- Mince red onion into small pieces; set aside.
- Cut tomatoes into quarters;set aside.
- Add avocado to small bowl and mash until desired consistency.
- Add each of the following ingredients and mix after each ingredient: salt, red onion, tomatoes and lime juice. Pop guacamole into the fridge to chill while you carve your puking pumpkin!
- Outline the eyes and mouth you desire on your pumpkin using a permanent marker.
- Cut off pumpkin stem; set aside.
- Remove all seeds and pulp inside the pumpkin.
- Carve the pumpkin face with a serrated knife, carefully following the the lines you drew.
- Place pumpkin stem back on top of pumpkin and position pumpkin at the top portion of a long wood board or platter.
- Scoop the guacamole onto board or platter, beginning at the pumpkin mouth and extending down the board or platter.
- Place crackers or chips around the guacamole and serve.