Just in time for July 4th, we teamed up with Tostitos® to bring you a 4th of July appetizer MUST! Check out the recipe to this festive and delicious Star-Spangled Dip from Tostitos
- 1 bag of Tostitos® Bite Size
- 1 jar Tostitos® Chunky Salsa (Medium)
- 2 cans Fritos® Bean Dip
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 2 cups Sabra® Classic Guacamole or Sabra® Spicy Guacamole
- 1 bunch chopped scallions
- 1 (24 oz Container) Sour cream
- 35 grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 50 sliced olives
- Evenly spread your refried beans on the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese and scallions. Be generous, this is the good stuff.
- Up next, a layer of TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa.
- After that, add a layer of guac and top it off with sour cream. Use as much sour cream as you need to give your flag a white base.
- Build the rows of tomato and TOSTITOS® Bite Size Tortilla Chips, alternating tomato and chip until you have 3 rows of tomatoes and 3 rows of chips.
- When you get to the third chip row, start placing your olive stars on the left half of the top. The spacing of the olives is a row of 6, then a row of 5, until there are 9 rows and 50 stars.
- Continue making the tomato and chip stripes on the right side until you have finished all the rows.
TOSTITOS® Tip: Be sure to drain the olives on a paper towel first so the flag stays white (YAY), not gray (BOO). Enjoy!
For the full link to recipe, click here.