Need a fresh cocktail [or mocktail] to bring to the holidays this year? We have the best addition: Whiskey Sweet + Sour, featuring Tropicana Strawberry Kiwi Sunrise juice! Full recipe is below- tag us on Instagram @bravo_supermarketsofficial when you recreate this!
- 3 oz. Tropicana Strawberry Kiwi Sunrise juice
- Chopped kiwi
- Mint leaves
- 1.5 oz. whiskey [mocktail: sub 1.5 oz. fresh lemon juice + .5 oz. honey]
- Splash of ginger ale + splash of lemon juice
- Simple syrup + granulated sugar for glass rim
- Mint leaf, kiwi + strawberries for garnish
- Dip rim of glass into simple syrup and then into granulated sugar + set aside.
- Muddle mint leaves + chopped kiwi in a cocktail shaker.
- Add Tropicana Strawberry Kiwi Sunrise juice and whiskey and shake to combine.
- Strain into sugar-rimmed glass filled with ice.
- Top with ginger ale + lemon juice
- Garnish with mint leaf + sliced kiwi + strawberries.