What is a better combo than cheese and fruit? NOTHING! Thanks to our friends at Fruits from Chile, we're bringing you this delicious recipe for a Brie and Chilean Grapes Grilled Cheese that will, without a doubt, be your new favorite sandwich!
- 12 slices Applewood smoked bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1/2 stick butter, unsalted, soft
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 3/4 pound Brie, sliced
- 1/2 pound Chilean grapes, cut in half
- 1 ounce arugula
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Spread butter on one sides of each of the sliced bread
- Layer the un-buttered sides of 4 of the bread slices with equal amounts of Brie, chopped bacon, grapes and arugula
- Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides up
- Cook sandwiches on a griddle until Brie has melted and the bread is golden brown on each side
- Slice in half and serve
For the full link to the recipe, click here.