Just in time for summer! Thanks to Hidden Valley, we're bringing you a delicious and simple appetizer for your next BBQ or get together! Check out the recipe for Hidden Valley's Beef & Bean Chili Dip!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 ounces ground beef
- 3/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 3/4 cup Mixed Black and Kidney Beans
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil, then add the ground beef and saute, stirring occasionally to break up the meat into crumbles, until cooked through.
- Stir in the chili powder, then add the tomatoes and kidney beans. Cook until warmed through and the tomatoes release some of their juices, about 3 to 4 minutes; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Fold in chili mixture and refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
- If desired, when ready to serve garnish with cheddar cheese.
For the link to the full recipe, click here.