Looking for the perfect pasta dish for the cool, Fall weather? Ronzoni® has you covered. This delicious and simple spaghetti and sausage dish will be a sure fire hit with your family!
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage, bulk
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cans(8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can(6 oz.) tomato paste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 16 oz Ronzoni® Spaghetti
- In large skillet, cook sausage until almost done; drain. Add green bell pepper and onion; cook until tender.
- Stir in tomato sauce and paste. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally or until sausage is thoroughly cooked. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Serve hot pasta with sausage sauce.